Code Here

-This should be a fun operation.
This blog is 98% One Piece and the other 2% of other animes or random stuff.

ficakes:

got this from here

so if those guys lost kuroko.. these guys lost wendy XD :))

DEMMET. Lol she’s actually just with cobra outside of space mountain XD :))

I’ve noticed a lot of people making remakes of kuroko no baske with this picture so i decided to make an FT one :)))) —

tags: fairy tail + dragon slayers + lol +

(Source: grand-piano)

Fill this in with stuff about you:
Age: 15 (almost 16)
Where I’m from: U.S.
Where I would like to live: Europe or Japan!
Favorite food: pasta, steak, and tacos!
Religion: nope!
Sexual orientation: straight
Single/taken: single
Favorite book: Never eighteen
Eye colour: brown
Favorite movie: Lego Movie! and Monster University
Favorite TV show: Modern Family and How I met Your Mother
Favorite band/singer: Can't decide, too hard
Random fact about me: I'm very lazy
Favorite day of the year: IDK
Favorite colour: blue and green
If I have any pets; if so, their names: I have 3 dogs. Shadow, Ace, and Boo
What I’m listening to right now: N/A
Last movie I’ve watched: Planet of the Apes
What’s my ringtone: Attack on Titan op
Favorite male character from a TV show: Phil from Modern Family
Favorite female character from a TV show: Lily! (How I met your mother)
What my name means: sunshine/ princess
Favorite superhero: Batman
Celebrity crush: Ryan Higa
tags: text + me + yup +

(Source: gladiatorkyros)

Chapter 2: They call him Straw Hat Luffy 

portgadace:

A family is not defined by blood but by love that each has …

Therefore we are family !

tags: one piece +

omg-one-piece:

Sanji (One Piece)

The Good The Bad And The Ugly 

(Source: mugiwarakozo)

tags: one piece +
Hitsugaya Tōshirō for my Nouffie  ٩(๑•◡-๑)۶

(Source: yaminomaho)

tags: bleach + Toshiro Hitsugaya +

aokijikuzan:

I’d hate to make a half-hearted pun here but I’d like to have a heart to heart with Oda for making such an.. interesting chapter, that man has a heart of stone. Just like Pica.

tags: one piece +